Work For Us
Gas & Oil Engineers, Plumbing & Heating Engineers and Administrators
We do not currently have any vacancies, however we would still like to hear from you if you are interested in working for Logic. Please click the
'apply' button below and send us your details and we will get back to you.
Click Here To Apply
Plumbing and Heating Estimator / Surveyor
Plumbing and Heating Estimator / Surveyor – Cumbria / Dumfries
Salary: £35K-£45K Plus a Company Vehicle
Logic offers service, repair and installation on domestic and commercial projects. Our first and foremost consideration is to our customers, we strive to provide the highest level of service in our industry.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team as a Heating and Plumbing Estimator/ Surveyor.
Day to day duties will include but not limited to dealing with customer enquiries, job surveys, completing estimates and following up to try to secure works.
Supervising works and invoicing on completion. Ordering materials, dealing with technical queries from both customers and engineers.
You will be required to drive the business forward to ensure good workmanship and excellent customer services is delivered:
The ideal candidate will have industry experience working as an Estimator or Senior Engineer wanting to develop their career within the industry.
Duties will include:
Following up customer enquiries, survey, estimate, secure, run and invoice works.
- Following up and looking for new business opportunities.
- Involvement in job costing and profit and loss.
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Previous experience working as an Estimator or Senior Engineer in a similar environment.
- Computer Literate
- Good understanding of the Construction Industry, Building Regulations and relevant Health and Safety.
- Ability to read, understand and scrutinize specifications, programmes and drawings.
- Willingness to support and mentor all Technical and Administration staff.
- Show good knowledge of negotiation and purchasing of day to day and one off material requirements.
- Willingness to work with the Managing Director and marketing team and report back and fully support the business.
- Keep up with materials, products and industry trends.
What you get in Return:
The successful candidate will be rewarded well and offered an excellent salary plus benefits.
The company also offers a friendly and supportive environment for career progression.
Click Here To Apply