Answering high volume inbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings.
Job Title: Booking Coordinator (Call Centre/Customer Services/Inbound)
Salary: Negotiable(plus paid overtime and bonuses)
Location: Appleby, Cumbria
Hours: 40hours per week, Monday to Friday + Saturdays on a rota basis
Benefits: 29days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
The Logic Group is a locally run family business with over 25 years of experience serving homes and businesses in Cumbria, Dumfries and Galloway, Lancashire, and surrounding areas. Due to company expansion & development, we currently have a vacancy for a Booking Coordinator to join our team based in our office in Appleby.
We are looking for a motivated, practical person to join our friendly, highly professional telephone control team. Dealing with high volume inbound/outbound calls, providing excellent customer service to our clients.
• Answering high volume inbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings.
• Update worksheets with changes and status’s of each customer job
• Provide a high level of personalised customer service at all times
• Create further interest in the company's services by inviting customers to use all services and products offered
• All other reasonable duties as and when required
· Work on client portal to update booking information
• Excellent communication
• An ability to deal professionally, calmly and tactfully with customers and maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment
• Previous experience within customer service, inbound/outbound call centre, control room, contact centre
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Logic has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Logic.