We are looking to recruit an experienced Electrician in the Cumbria area.
Salary for the role is £39,488.50 pa based on 42.5 hours a week, as well as additional benefits such as:
· VW Caddies/Transporters vans supplied.
· Smart technology for job receipt and NICEIC certification
· Wide variety of works with training courses paid for when required and engineer development assisted.
· Overtime and weekend work available paid at time and half.
· Training provided for renewable technologies.
· 28 holiday days inc. bank holidays
· Pension contributions
· Hold a full UK manual driving licence.
· Experience in Domestic Electrical Installations
· Strong customer skills
· 18th Edition
· Testing and Inspection (2391) Qualification
· Experience in Commercial and Industrial Installations
· Experience with Renewable Energy Installations (Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps, Solar PV and Thermal)
· Solar PV install for domestic installations knowledge of Battery Storage and EV installations would be a massive advantage.
Logic is one of Cumbria's largest Independent Installation, Service & Maintenance Companies. Due to an expanding order book, we now have an immediate requirement for fully qualified Electrician.
Logic has a positive commitment to the promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious belief, sexual orientation, or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Logic.