Job Title: Maintenance Coordinator
Salary: £26,000 plus generous bonus
Location: Appleby, Cumbria
Hours: 42.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday
Benefits: 29 days annual leave (including back holidays)
Logic Plumbing, Heating and Electrical Limited is a local business with over 25 years of experience serving homes and businesses in Cumbria, Dumfries & Galloway, Lancashire and surrounding areas.
Due to company expansion and development, we currently have a vacancy for a Maintenance Coordinator to join our team based in our Appleby office.
We are looking for a motivated, practical person to join our friendly team providing excellent customer service to our clients.
· Answering high volume inbound calls and assisting customers with specific enquiries and job bookings.
· Ensuring engineers workloads are productive and profitable.
· Liaising with engineers.
· Ensuring timely attendance at appointments and rapid turnaround on parts and materials required.
· Production of accurate quotations and costings for customers.
· Resolving customer queries.
· Contacting customers to book in service appointments.
· Ordering parts and materials and dealing with suppliers.
· Completing engineer timesheets.
· Other admin duties which may be required.
· Excellent communication.
· Previous customer service experience.
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Ability to multi-task and work on your own initiative in a busy environment.
Logic has a positive commitment to promotion of Equal Opportunities for all employees and prospective employees. All applicants will be considered on their merits regardless of race, colour, ethnic or national origin, nationality, disability, sex, marital status, religious beliefs, sexual orientations or any other grounds not related to their ability to work safely and effectively for Logic.