We can design, supply and install Solar Thermal Systems for any domestic or commercial properties.GET A QUOTE
LOGIC - SOLAR THERMAL
Logic install Solar thermal energy systems that can provide up to 60% of your annual hot water needs.
Has there ever been a better time to become more energy self-sufficient?
Solar Thermal Systems
- Solar thermal panels can provide up to 60% of a property’s daily hot water requirements throughout the year, though it is most efficient in the summer months.
- Solar thermal systems are very low maintenance.
- Solar power is renewable energy, panels can be flat or evacuated-tube type. They are an easy way of reducing your carbon footprint.
- Sunlight is free energy, therefore helping to reduce hot water production costs. Panels will continue to function on cloudy days when sunlight is diffused.
- It's much easier to get planning permission these days for solar panels. Your installation helps the County meet CO2 reduction targets.
- Integration of Solar Panel arrays into DHW and with underfloor heating systems and heat pumps can easily be accommodated.
- From plans, Logic Group can ensure the best choice of renewable energy system is specified to give you years of trouble-free use.
Solar Thermal Solutions
Logic's professional, MCS registered Renewables Department can design, order and install a solar thermal system in Cumbria for any domestic and commercial properties, either as a stand-alone project or in association with other renewable systems' installation. Our designs are insured, we're ready to help you save energy. Energy from solar radiation is one of the best known forms of renewable energy. It’s free, usually plentiful in supply and available throughout the year – more in the summer months, less in winter. This energy is captured through the installation of solar panel technology. For best results it's very important to have a professional analysis for the system to be designed according to your personal requirements. Only certified installers like Logic can install for RHI grant eligible projects.
What is the difference between Solar PV and Solar Thermal?
Whereas photovoltaic (PV) panels generate electricity, from sunlight, to be utilised around your building, solar thermal panels use the sun’s energy to heat water.
What is the expected life span of a Solar Thermal System?
Solar Thermal panels come with a warranty and the average life expectancy of a system can be around
What size Solar Thermal Panels would I need?
Logic will tailor a system to fit with your requirements. Every business has different water usage requirements. To find out exactly what you need contact Logic now and we will work with you to find the best solution.
GET A QUOTE
Commercial Biomass Installations | Commercial Solar PV Installations | Commercial Heat Pump Installations | Commercial Solar Thermal Installations | Commercial Plumbing | Commercial Heating Installations | Commercial Boiler Servicing | Commercial Biomass Servicing | Commercial Electrical Installations | Domestic Installations and Servicing
Protect your central heating system with free annual boiler service, gas safety check and unlimited call outs. £14.95 per month
Appleby in Westmorland, Barrow in Furness, Carlisle, Cockermouth, Kendal, Keswick, Maryport, Penrith, Sedbergh, Ulverston, Whitehaven, Windermere, Workington
- Dumfries & Galloway:
Dumfries, Gretna, Stranraer, Wigtown
- North Lancashire:
Carnforth, Lancaster, Morecambe
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
Alston - Ambleside - Appleby - Barrow in Furness - Brampton - Carlisle - Carnforth - Cockermouth - Dumfries - Keswick - Lancaster - Maryport - Morecambe - Penrith - Sedbergh - Silloth - Ulverston - Whitehaven - Windermere - Workington
© 2021. All rights reserved. Logic Plumbing, Heating and Electrical (Maintenance) Ltd.